Didactic staff - Building physics
Head of Department
- Daniel FRĄCZEK, Ph.D.,
- Andrzej MARYNOWICZ, Ph.D., D.Sc., Eng., Associate Professor
- Andrzej KUCHARCZYK, Ph.D., Eng
Head of the team "Building physics"
The scientific research work, carried out in the "Building physics" team, mainly concerns:
- heat and mass transfer in porous building materials,
- hygrothermal properties of porous building materials,
- salt solutions transfer in porous building materials,
- termodiffusion in multicomponent and multiphase centers,
- heat and mass transfer in porous materials using a gradient of theory.